Original music & sound design work from ZELIG SOUND // 2014.
1. ORA - GMUNK
2. 360º Project Krump - Ryan Enn Hughes
3. PTEROIS - Neekoe
4. Philip Stein - Guy Soulsby / FOUND
5. Smashhits / Fireball to Nail Varnish - Marco Ammannati & Nicholas Bentley
6. The Crew - SPOV
7. Sony TV Promo - FOUND
8. HBO Chinese NY - Mirari TV
9. Jaguar F-TYPE R - Gevorg Karensky
10. Kiss TV Brand - Weareseventeen
11. Hyundai Geneva Launch - Smoke & Mirrors
12. UEFA Champions Film 2014 - Designwerk
13. TZ Reel - Tony Zagoraios
14. Narcopolis - Justin Trefgarne
15. Kiss TV Brand - Weareseventeen
16. Hyundai Geneva Launch - Smoke & Mirrors
17. Zelig / IMAGINATION - Yugen Blake & Nick Hill
18. 360º Project Ballet - Ryan Enn Hughes
19. Narcopolis - Justin Trefgarne
20. The Crew - SPOV
21. RTE Channel Brand - Art & Graft
22. GTA: RISE - Gevorg Karensky
23. Mackmyra, Vit Hund - Fredrik Ekholm & Josue Motta
24. Pausefest 12 - Benjamin Ang
25. Jaguar F-TYPE R - Gevorg Karensky
26. Official Charts Company - 4music
27. FE Ident - Fredrick Ekholm
28. HBO Asia Rebrand / Sand - Mirari TV
29. McVities Quirks - Publicis
30. Sony Vita Cliff Diving - MI / Sony
31. Bass Awards - Nomint
32. Mitre - Paul Clements
33. Jaguar F-TYPE R - Gevorg Karensky
34. Smashhits / Water to Foil Balloon - Marco Ammannati & Nicholas Bentley
35. Heston Blumenthal, Sweetshop - The Neighbourhood
36. Jesse J - Emil Nava
37. Narcopolis - Justin Trefgarne
38. Eurosport - Austen Humphries
39. Controller - Saman Keshavarz
40. Natgeo Blackout - Stephen Schuster
41. “Sports Tech Co.” - SPOV
42. American Heart Association Film - Taylor James
43. Glenlivet - Future Deluxe
44. Panzer General - Kazoo
45. COD - SPOV
46. Smashhits / Iceberg to Jelly - Marco Ammannati & Nicholas Bentley
47. Black Ocean - Future Deluxe
48. 34th America’s Cup - Designwerk / Smoke & Mirrors
49. BBC Diwali 1 - Weareseventeen
50. Audi - Gevorg Karensky
51. BBC Diwali 2 - Weareseventeen
52. HBO Asia Rebrand One - Mirari TV
53. Audi - Gevorg Karensky
54. HBO Christmas - Mirari TV
55. BBC Diwali 3 - Weareseventeen
56. NASCAR The Game - MI
57. Kiss TV Rebrand Hip Hop - Weareseventeen
58. Black Ocean Incubation - Future Deluxe
59. Taiwan Excellence 2014 IDENT : WORLD LAB - +AKITIPE STUDIOS
60. Controller - Saman Keshavarz
61. Narcopolis - Justin Trefgarne
62. Jack Ryan Trailer - Territory
63. Nike Sneakerboots - Plus One
64. One Free From Famine - Future Deluxe
65. Intel Xmas- PostPanic
66. Adidas - RocknRoller
67. Lacoste - Elmö
68. Georgia Tech Architecture - Ryan Tyler Martinez
69. Pause Fest 14 - Nejc Polovšak
70. WILKO: Keeping Up With The Rodgers - Zak Emerson / TBWA
71. Intel Look Inside - Meteorite
72. Narcopolis - Justin Trefgarne
73. Adidas ZX Flux - Future Deluxe
74. McLaren 650 GT3 - Joel Harmsworth / Sweatshop (coming soon ;) )
74. Adidas ZX Flux Blue - Future Deluxe
75. Jaguar F-TYPE R - Gevorg Karensky
76. Distraction - Stephen Schuster
77. HBO Asia Rebrand Ident 3 - Mirari TV
4Music, Accenture, Activision, Adidas, Aedos, America’s Cup World Series, Astra Zeneca, Audi, BAFTA, BBC, BBH, Black Oceon, C&A, Carevisions, Castrol, Channel 4, Chivas Regal, Chopin Museum, Warsaw, Glenlivet, HBO, Hertel, Hyundai, Imperial War Museum, Interbrand, ITF, Jaguar, Jewish Museum London, Jessie J, Johnnie Walker, Kerrang Channel, Kiss Channel, Kix TV / Pop TV, McLaren Motor Company, Mackmyra, Microsoft, Mount Franklin, MTV, NASCAR, Nickelodeon, One Charity, ORA, Publicis, Puma, Quirks, RTE, Saucy Fish, SBK, Scalpel, Showcase Cinema, Smashhits, Sony Playstation, Sony Vita, Spectrum, Temenos, Three Mobile, The Clothes Show, The Museum Of Manchester, Tote Sport, Ubisoft, VH1, Virgin, Virgin Atlantic, Vodafone, VCCP, WCRS, WILKO, Wrigley’s.
My thesis, the experimental animation „Citius, Altius, Fortius“ (Latin for „Faster, Higher, Stronger“- the Olympic motto) explores the interplay of abstract shapes and motions.
How can the substance of motion be visualized. What degree of abstraction allows a communication with the viewer.
Therefor movements of famous Olympians where digitalised into 3D through motion tracking and rotoscoping of original footage of Olympic competitions. Camera motions and playback speed of the footage were borrowed and the movements of the athletes were recreated frame by frame.
The specific character of each sport is reflected in the visual language and the illustration of its motions.
Music by Kreng (humanworkshop.com)
Australian artist Andy Thomas specializes in creating ‘audio life forms’: beautiful abstract shapes that react to sounds. In this animated short, he visualizes two recorded bird sounds from the archives of the Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision [beeldengeluid.nl] in Hilversum.
An increasing amount of sounds and images from European archives, museums and libraries are available for creative re-use. For the Europeana Creative Challenge, we’re looking for innovative projects that use archival material available via Europeana (europeana.eu) in a creative way. Send in your own idea to create, for example, a mash-up, an app or a game at ecreativechallenges2014.istart…. The winner will be aided by specialized professionals in realizing their project.
The deadline for submissions is August 28, 2014.
Shot with the Freefly TERO in the streets of Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens.
Stabilized with the Freefly MōVI M10 and M15.
Shot on the Phantom Miro LC320S (1500-2000fps) and Red Epic Dragon
Behind the Scenes clip: vimeo.com/100041841
Director of Photography: Tim Sessler // timsessler.com
Camera Operator: Brad Meier
Assistant Camera: Cody White
Music: Jonsi and Alex - Stokkseyri
Thanks to Tabb Firchau, Freefly, Abel Cine, Jon Lynn, Allan Potter, Daniel Nogueira, Michael Marantz, Autumn Kay Brookmire and everyone else involved in this project!
For many years Adobe has worked with designers in the community in the creation of their identities, each bringing their own unique style and allowing Adobe to curate an amazing body of work to represent their brand.. For this project, Adobe was seeking visionary artists who embody a multi-disciplinary approach to creativity that is unique—maximizing Adobe’s products both creatively and intellectually, traditionally and non-traditionally.
As such, Adobe invited GMUNK to participate in their Logo Remix project. The goal was to provide Adobe with an intriguing version of their logo, and interpreted in and reflective of the munkoStylez. The brand was a locked configuration, but the canvas was wide open and Munko and his crew at VT Pro Design certainly intended to play.
Adobe Logo Remix Credit List
Production Company: VT Pro Design
Director: Bradley G Munkowitz
Design Directors: Bradley G Munkowitz, Michael Fullman
Technical Director: Michael Fullman
Director of Photography: Kevin Gosselin, Joe Picard
Process Photography: Sam Cividanis, Christian Bruno
Graphics Animators: Michael Rigley, Michael Fullman
Editor: Bradley G Munkowitz
Process Editor: Sam Cividanis
Music: Keith Ruggiero ( SoundsRed )
Colorist: Prince Wesley Hare
I love showreels, and make sure to watch a few every morning with my first coffee. Noticing my own reel was insanely out-of-date got me thinking about reels in general. Here are a few of the obvious 2D and 3D showreel tropes I could think of (and am guilty of, too) mashed together into one almighty anti-showreel!
Enjoy & share - cheers guys!
Project files available here: peterqu.in/shit-showreels-say
"A visual metaphor of the positive and negative aspects of humanity, and its path on Earth."
“This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.” - TS ELLIOTT
Transience reflects the condition of every being in the universe seen through a sensitive, intellectual or even felt experience.
Even further, what humanity can’t describe, touch or identify is also linked to the same vanishing flow.
As big can be atoms or minuscule the stars, it’s all about sequences, pace, sudden apparitions or slow decay.
Humanity seems to have a unique potential in this constant struggle between life and entropy.
Whether our aptitudes help us prevail and evolve or instead accelerates our doom we have yet to decide.
That hesitation would come to an end with self-annihilation, but an end may just be a transition, a transformation.
Structured in a pseudo-timeline, the film is visually bringing a balance of positive and negative aspects in humanity. Slow or fast paced scenes, soft nature or hard concrete environments are shown as global human experience.
Initially a personal practice to bring mental concepts to life, this movie is achieved by two individuals, Julien Vanhoenacker as writer/director/VFX artist and Nicolas Vitte as music composer.
A great deal of computing power is needed to generate CGI images and the availability of the renderfarm of The Post Bangkok is a chance that allows this film to exist.
Creating these visual metaphors is a lengthy process spanning over many months. This allows ideas to be refined and become stronger in time, but also requires organisation, endurance and perfectionism, as well as the ability to stay focused on the initial intention.
Writing / Direction:
CGI / VFX:
Production / Renderfarm:
THE POST BANGKOK
YA CHUNG TENG
FLOATING METAL KEY
OUT NOW / EVERYWHERE
"FMK Film, an assembly of seven concentrated film snippets that deconstruct and expand the logic, beauty and anguish trapped within each track of the 7 tracks on Matthew Wilcock’s debut EP, FMK / Floating Metal Key."
Art Direction Concept
Tony Zagoraios / twitter.com/TonyZagoraios
Scene One / FMK
ENER TV / enertv.com
Patryk “Ener” Enerlich
Adrian “Koza” Kozanecki
+AKITYPE STUDIOS / ENER TV
Scene Two / Brittle Metal Press
RARE BREEDS / rarebreeds.tv/
2D Comp / Motion
Scene Three / Tokyo Shibuya + Aida Makoto
+AKITYPE STUDIOS / akitipe.com/
CG, Art Direction, VFX Supervisor
Scene Four / Space Pedal Pace
Art Direction, Motion Graphics, 3D.
Nico ‘Neekoe’ Bolacha / neekoe.com/
Scene Five / Battery Snap
3D, VFX, Art Direction.
Nick Hill / nikill.tumblr.com/
Design, Motion Graphics
Ryan Rafferty-Phelan / twitter.com/ryanrphelan
Scene Six / As I Lay Dying
CG, Art Direction, VFX Supervisor
Scene Seven / Bent Dead
3D, VFX, Art Direction.
Patryk “Ener” Enerlich
Adrian “Koza” Kozanecki
/ 13 Studio / 13-studio.net
Patrick R. Gschwind everydayswiss.com
Penicillin Films 2014